Frequently Asked Questions

What license do I need to open a salon?

Depending on your location you’ll need to apply for Massage and Specialist Treatment Premises Licene from the Government. This process can be started on the GOV.UK website. 

Back to FAQs

Looking for beauty professionals?

Find A Salon near you

We have a network of over 1,800 salons and technicians across the UK that we partner with


Get started today and

Become a Pro

Find the RE:NEW Beauty course and brand that best suits your career goals

Sign Up Now