How to start a mobile nail salon business
A mobile nail salon business is ideal for technicians looking to start their own business. From a financial perspective you can save plenty of money since there’s no rental space to pay for on a monthly basis.
To begin setting up a mobile salon, follow these simple steps:
- Become a licensed nail technician
- Gain enough experience
- Research your competition and find your niche
- Set up and register your business (UK have a guide on how to do this)
- Make sure you’re aware of the latest health and safety codes
- Check you have the correct insurance for your business, car and stock
- Give your services a competitive price
- Promote your business and start attracting new client
Don’t forget to check your motor insurance covers business use.