How to do French Ombre nails with gel polish
- Prep the nail and apply the Base Gel before curing
- Apply a layer of your desired pink such as Angela or 87 – Strawberry French, cure the nail and wipe
- Place some White High Pigment Gel onto a Metal Plate and using a Puffer, puff a small amount onto the free edge of the nail to create a French Ombre effect, then cure
- Repeat this step 2 or 3 times, curing after each, until you achieve the desired French Ombre look
- Seal in with a strengthening layer, such as Soft Gel, cure and gloss to finish
Pro Tip: To add an extra shimmer to any French Ombre, consider a layer of Icy Elsa, perfect for making the white truly stand out.