How long will it take to do a nail technician course?
At RE:NEW we offer training courses which take place over 1 to 3 days. Each course is designed for beauty professionals at different stages of their career and is filled with modules to provide all the knowledge they need to become a fully accredited Bio Sculpture and Evo nail technician.
These courses include:
- Bio Sculpture Beginners Course – Lasting 3 days, the modules in this course teach everything from mastering the manicure to hands-on training with the Bio Sculpture products
- Bio Sculpture Intermediate Course – Teaching you everything you need to know in just 2 days, this course starts with an introduction to gels before introducing the high-quality Bio Sculpture products.
- Bio Sculpture Advanced Course – Taking place over just 1 day, this course jumps straight in and focuses solely upon Bio Sculpture’s premium gels.
- Evo Gel Beginners Course - Lasting 2 days, the modules in this course teach everything from mastering the manicure to hands-on training with Evo Gel products
- Evo Gel Advanced Course - Taking place over just one day you will focus on Evo Gel, the three Evo bases, colour application in both Bio Sculpture Gel and Evo Gel and also see how to perform an extension.
At the end of your final course, there will be a 2 ½ hour assessment which, once passed, will see technicians awarded with a certificate accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists.