1. Ensure you and your client are comfortable. Make sure your client is in a good pedicure chair and you are at the right angle to be able to sit and work for one hour.
2. Client hygiene is very important when performing a pedicure. Either sanitise your nail files or use a new one for each client. The Footsie Spa is brilliant and makes cleaning your foot spa a doddle, as you use a new insert for each client.
3. Make sure your client receives an effective exfoliation on both the leg and foot area. This will aid cell renewal, unblocks pores and softens the skin. Our Apricot Kernel Scrub contains tea tree leaf oil which leaves your client’s skin feeling fresh and smooth. After a thorough exfoliation your client’s skin will be prepped and ready for a Mask. Our Mint Mask cools the feet and lower legs whilst nourishing the skin.
4. Using our Hand and Body Butter massage your client’s feet and legs. Take your time and your client will feel relaxed and her skin will be left smooth and rehydrated.
5. Before applying a Bio Sculpture Gemini Nail Polish pop your client’s flip flops on. Remember to always wipe any excess product from the sole of her foot so that she does not slip.