Solutions For Success
At Bio Sculpture, we pride ourselves on providing the products, tools and guidance you need to ensure you continually provide your Clients with beautiful, long-lasting nails - essential for locking in their loyalty.
But beautiful nails last longer with healthy foundations. This is why nail health is at the heart of all we do.
All of our products are specially formulated with caring ingredients that work with the natural nail nurturing them to become their optimum best. Afterall, your commitment to quality products is a reflection of the high standards you set for your nail care.
However, did you know that some products on the market, which may appear to assist in the gel application/removal process, actually work against the natural nail and counter all of your hard work in helping Clients to achieve strong, healthy nails?
One main culprit is ‘acetone’. Whilst it is generally safe for use on the skin in moderate amounts, prolonged or repeated exposure to acetone has some particularly nasty effects and can quickly turn a nail appointment into a very uncomfortable experience for the Client.
Bio Sculpture Remover vs Acetone
Bio Sculpture Gel Remover
Kind on natural nails and protects surrounding skin thanks to the moisturising and conditioning agents
Strips the nail and skin of natural oils leading to dryness and often irritation, redness, itching and peeling
Removal process is gentle with minimal risk of dryness or damage, perfect for those with sensitive skin
Can penetrate the nail bed and potentially damage underlying tissues resulting in loss of moisture and natural oils
Pleasant fragrance for a comfortable, relaxing experience
Strong, chemical odour particularly irritating for Clients with sensitivities
Added vitamins work to strengthen the nail and mitigate any drying effects
Harsh on the nails and cuticles, leading to brittleness, dryness
No long-term side effects
Prolonged exposure can lead to thinning of the skin, weakening of the structure and nail breakage
Ideal choice for Clients who have sensitive skin setting up the foundations to ensure a strong base for your nail service
Some Clients sensitive to acetone may experience allergic reactions such as dermatitis which can manifest as swelling, pain and blistering
Drying and Irritation:
- Acetone is a strong solvent that can strip the skin of its natural oils, leading to dryness and irritation.
- Prolonged or repeated contact may cause redness, itching and peeling.
Sensitivity and Allergic Reactions:
- Some Clients may be more sensitive to acetone, leading to allergic reactions such as dermatitis.
- Allergic reactions can manifest as redness, swelling and itching.
Nail and Cuticle Damage:
- Acetone can be harsh on the nails and cuticles, leading to brittleness and dryness.
- It can also weaken the nail structure over time, making nails more prone to breakage.
Thinning of the Skin:
- Prolonged exposure to acetone may contribute to the thinning of the skin, making it more susceptible to damage and irritation.
Nail Bed Damage:
- Acetone can penetrate the nail bed and potentially cause damage to the underlying tissues.
- This can result in a loss of moisture and natural oils, leading to further nail and skin issues.
- In extreme cases or with prolonged exposure, acetone can cause chemical burns on the skin.
- Symptoms of chemical burns include redness, blistering, and pain.
So what’s the solution? Bio Sculpture’s Gel Remover is a gentler, safer alternative to acetone.
Gentle on Your Nails & Skin:
- Bio Sculpture Gel Remover is formulated with moisturising and conditioning agents that protect your natural nails and surrounding skin.
- Ensuring a gentler removal process and reducing the risk of dryness or damage.
Efficient & Quick Results:
- Bio Sculpture Gel Remover is designed to work swiftly, making the gel polish removal process more efficient.
- Saving you time and effort, allowing for a smoother experience during your nail appointments.
- Unlike the strong scent associated with pure acetone, Bio Sculpture Gel Remover boasts a milder and more pleasant fragrance.
- We believe in providing you with a comfortable and enjoyable environment during your nail appointments.
Added Nail Health Benefits:
- Bio Sculpture Gel Remover includes additional ingredients that promote overall nail health.
- Vitamins and oils contribute to the strength and resilience of your nails, ensuring they look and feel their best.
- We offer Bio Sculpture Gel Remover in convenient and easy to use formats, (125ml/1000ml bottles and Bio Sculpture Gel Remover Sachets to be used with our Foil Strips) to simplify the removal process.
- This minimises mess and enhances the overall experience for both you and your Client.
Why invest in premium, professional products then reduce their efficacy by using inferior acetone? Use Bio Sculpture from foundation to finish to guarantee maximum nail health and preserve premium results: