Easter Nail Art
Evo Muriel is a great shade which suits most skin tones and looks brilliant in the sun.
We used it as the base colour for our Easter nail art.
To create these designs you will need a Nail Art Brush - No. 17 and a Deluxe Spot and Swirl Tool. Polka dots are an easy fun pattern and are a great place to start if you are not confident with nail art.
If you find that over the Easter Holidays you can be a little quieter than usual then why not try our top 5 tips for increasing business over the Easter period.
1. Offer free Easter Nail Art on one nail from 10th to 17th April
2. Create an Easter drawing competition for your client's children. Encourage your client to bring their children to their Easter nail appointment. Keep the children busy with coloured paper and pens. Ask them to create an Easter scene and the best one wins!
3. Offer £10 off any pedicure which is booked with a manicure
4. Offer an Easter voucher for people to gift rather than the usual Easter Eggs
5. Gift each Easter manicure with a Bio Sculpture Cuticle Oil