How to wash your face with semi-permanent lashes?
The adhesive used for Moka & Sarah’s semi-permanent eyelashes is waterproof, so you can shower and wash your face without worrying about lash fallout! However, when it comes to removing makeup and cleansing, there are some simple rules to follow to ensure the best care for your lash extensions:
- Prevent contact with water for 24 hours after application.
- Sauna/Steam/Pools/Hot Yoga needs to be avoided for 48hrs. This is for safety reasons as well as longevity of application so always adhere to this.
- Do not let cotton near your eyelash extensions, it will hook onto the base of the lash and tear it free: face wipes, cotton pads and flannels should be avoided.
- Use our signature lash cleanser daily to remove any eye make-up residue and keep lashes clean and healthy: Lightly massage the foam across the eyelid with your eyes closed. Splash some water and then very gently pat (don’t rub) dry with a towel underneath your eyes.
- Following exposure to water, they may need a quick comb with our eyelash brush to bring them back to their perfect directions.