How can I make my eyelash extensions last longer?
Typically, Moka & Sarah’s range of semi-permanent eyelash extensions last between 6 - 8 weeks with proper care. To get the most from each treatment, we have prepared the following tips to follow before and after your appointment:
- Always arrive at your semi-permanent lash appointment without a trace of eye make-up – this can make such a big difference to longevity! Ideally you should thoroughly remove all eyeliner and mascara the night before.
- Following application, avoid exposing your eyelash extensions to water for the first 24 hours.
- Use oil-free cleansing products such as our lash cleanser every day to keep them healthy.
- Rebalance appointments are recommended every 4 – 8 weeks to maintain the desired look.
- Brush the extensions when needed at the tips (don’t brush too close to the base!).
- Avoid mascara, it will cause the eyelash extensions to clump and they’ll shed very quickly! It also means we will be unable to rebalance them.